What is the Bumblebee Vape pen?
The Bumblebee vape pen is a kind of vape pen is wax-based, and it is ideal for first-time users. They provide a safer and healthier medical vaping experience. The pen has a very discreet style with the potency that most users will enjoy.
It is a concentrate blended with VG (Vegetable Glycerin) and natural terpenoids. The vape pen is very convenient so that it is easy to clean the pods and refill.
The Bumblebee vape pen offers pre-filled oil carts and disposable vape pens that have all been tested for CBD concentration, pesticides and mildew.
Each bumblebee vape pen is packed with 1000mg of the specified strain, approximately 400 hits.
Bumblebee Vape Pen Design and Quality
The pen is durable since it is refillable. It is made up of thin steel that is usually wrapped around with a Bumblebee sticker. The concentrate is usually spread onto the cotton that has been wrapped around wicks.
When you take a hit, an orange LED light lights up, which looks incredible at night. In addition, the pen is designed with a battery of capacity 650mAh to provide adequate charge during vaping.
Inside the pen, it is designed to have a cotton filter that acts as a defence against condensation and popping, giving you an easy and undisturbed vaping experience.
Refilling of the Bumblebee Vape Pen
The refilling of this pen is almost similar to most of the pens, especially the bumblebee vape pen and other vape pens. The procedure's as follows:
- First, one has to remove the mouthpiece by twisting it clockwise until it is entirely detached. Then, oil is put into the cartridge using a syringe to avoid any sticky mess that spills, which could be hard to clean.
- Push the syringe tip slowly and fill it to the top. After that, squeeze slowly to push the oil into the cartridge.
- Once done, turn the mouthpiece back and rotate it clockwise until snug, and careful not to turn the mouthpiece more since it will damage the threads.
Bumblebee vape pen flavours
Bumblebee vape pen comes with varieties of flavours that gives you free will to choose from. The following are examples of some flavours that Bumblebee Vape Pen has:
- Candy Cloud-It has a watermelon taste once inhaled, unlike any other out there.
- Liquid Gold-It is a unique type of flavour which has a sweet glazed corn cereal flavour.
- Black Magic- This kind of flavour it's a blend of fudge, rich dark coffee, caramel and cream flavour. Once inhaled, a creamy fudge brownie flavour is experienced, and on exhale, a rich dark coffee taste is experienced.
Bumblebee Vape Pen Battery quality
The bumblebee vape pen battery is one of the quality batteries in the market, with 650mAh. Due to that, it can last for a long without requiring to be reenergized. It only takes few seconds to reach the picked voltage.
The most spectacular feature of the Bumblebee Vape pen is that it has three voltage levels that help adjust to different oil types.
Bumblebee Vape Pen Pod Kit
Bumblebee Vape pen has a special pod kit that features the following:
- It holds a capacity of 3ml e-juice.
- The battery has a capacity of 2600mAh which can keep a long charge.
- The pod kit has a Zinc Alloy material, which makes it light and very portable.
- Its construction tank is made up of stainless steel and Pyrex glass that enables you to see through the level of the e-juice.
- A micro USB charging feature.
- The atomizer head measures 0.3ohm that supports different wattages.
- The coil, which is included in the kit, is recommended to be used between 15 and 50W of power.
Cleaning the Bumblebee Vape Pen
The pod must be very clean to minimize maintenance costs and provide a full vaping experience without any problem. The following are easy steps on how you can clean your bumblebee vape pen:
- Take apart the pod system very careful.
- Cleaning the connections thoroughly. Dirty connections can interfere with the system ability to vaporize the e-juice. Using a cotton swab, dip into some alcohol, then gently wipe down the connections.
- Use the cotton swab to clean the connections that connect to the mod to the charging device.
- Cleaning the base of the pod and you need to make sure it is clear of debris.
- Clean the cartridge by emptying it first and try to pour as much e-juice as possible. Then, fill it with warm water and shake it. This helps to clear out any debris leftover from the previous e-juice.
- After cleaning the cartridge and the pod itself, you are required to clean the mouthpiece.
- Wrap everything up carefully after all parts are clean and dry.
This maintenance ensures an effective vaping experience.
Charging the Bumblebee Vape Pen
The following are easy steps on how to charge your Bumblebee Vape pen:
- Using the USB cable, hook the vape pen to the charger. It is recommended that one should use the charger and cable that usually comes with the vape pen.
- Wait until the battery has finished charging completely. The LED indicator will turn green to indicate that the battery is fully charged.
- Once fully charged, remove it from the charger unit, and you should get ready for vaping experience by screwing it back onto the cart.
Pros and Cons of Bumblebee Vape Pen
Most of the vape pens share or do have similar pros and cons. This makes the pros and cons of the Bumblebee Vape pen quite similar but unique.Pros
- The pens are portable, and they easily slide into pockets or purses. This is not only because of their size but also their weight. It is light because of the Zinc Alloy casing.
- Due to their stability, the concentrate tends to stay more potent and more prolonged, maintaining a reliable potency.
- They've got a variety of cartridges that come in the same strain-specific variety.
- Discrete outlook that gives you the confidence to take it anywhere you need.
- The button-less feature does not make it prone to any device damage when vaping.
- It is expensive to purchase and maintain.
- Electronics used together with the pod and pen may be faulty.
- Vapor Production may be insufficient, which can be resulted in cartridges having issues. Inadequate vapour production you can solve most of the time by setting up your cartridge upright on a flat surface.
- Most of the cartridge producers are starting to manufacture additive-free products.
- One has to charge the battery from time to time, thus risking the battery shelf life.
- General maintenance includes cleaning the pen so that you may get the best vaping experience possible from it.
- Harsh hits may be generated as a result of a high setup on the voltage levels.
FAQS about Bumblebee Vape Pen
How long does it take to charge a bumblebee vape pen?
Charging time will differ from the size and type of battery. Using the original USB cable that came within the pod kit will take approximately an hour. It does not take a long time to charge.
How do you turn off and on a Bumblebee vape pen?
- Press the button rapidly five times
- Once you notice that the light on the button is flashing, it means that the battery has been activated. Push and hold the button as you inhale the vape.
- To turn it off, rapidly click the button similar to how you turned it on five times, and the battery is off.
Alternate vape: UPENDS
UPENDS is the new rising e-cigarette brand. With this device, you can put the flavour of your choice. UPENDS is still the leading brand and wholesaler of vaping products.
The developer allows you to enjoy your vaping experience at the comfort of your flavour at a wholesale price.
This kind of pod is filled with organic cotton that effectively prevents any leakage, spitting, or popping problem. In addition, when you are not using the pod, you can magnetically connect it inversely to store it without having dust and fabric fibres enter the airway.
The above article clearly shows that despite the bumblebee vape pen being expensive to purchase and hard to maintain, it offers a great vaping experience.
The battery has enough capacity to provide full charge during vaping.