What is the BO Vape pen?
BO vaping is an electronic cigarette that is very lightweight and compact, making it easy to use. It is prefilled with or without nicotine-based e-liquids. A wide choice of flavours of e- liquids to meet the requirements of any vaper and discovering the vape and e-cig.
BO capsules/ pods are currently available in more than six flavours of different e-liquids such as tobacco, mint, fruits, drinks, cocktail and this in 3 nicotine levels 0.8 and 16mg.
BO is produced by French company Jewell and can be found in the U.S as well as in many countries of the EU, both online and in various physical locations. There are two types; BO One and BO Plus. The BO One has been available since 2016.
The BO Vape Pen company
The BO vape pen companies are in France and other European countries. All e-liquids are made in France and comply with current regulations and European quality standards to allow safe vape. Several E-cig caps systems have emerged, but BO vaping is distinguished by its quality of manufactures, its ease of use, its many flavours of liquid, and its patented vaping system.
BO Vape Pen Features
- Unique disposable liquid pod mod system.
- Lightweight and ergonomically designed.
- Magnetic USB charger.
- 380mAh battery.
- 1.5 pod capacity
- Dimensions; 100mm*15mm*8mm
BO Vape Pen Design & QualityDESIGN
The BO vaping e-cigarette range was designed with users of all stripes in mind, from novices to veteran vapers. BO vapes make use of an innovative prefilled cartridge system; all you need is to pop in your pod of choice and inhale. BO devices are designed for regular vaping. Our two main models of e-cigarettes are the BO One and the BO Plus, the latter offering users an astonishing 48 hours of battery life.QUALITY
The BO Vape pen has a very good quality vape pen that has a lifetime warranty. In addition, it has a high-quality battery which makes it durable for an amazing vaping experience. It has a strong casing that makes it leak-free and safe to use anytime.
PERFORMANCE OF THE PEN
The BO One comes packaged with two 1.5ml cartridges filled with the more satisfying nicotine salts than the traditional VG/PG blends of most e-juices. The pods get introduced onto the top section of the mod with two magnetic connectors on the bottom for easy charging. The pods feature a semi-transparent the plastic casing that lets you see how the pods work by slightly exposing the atomizer inside.
Charging the BO vape pen
The BO One has a 380mAh battery which is about average for a device this size.
- Expect to vape a bit over one full pod before having to charge the device.
- The BO Plus, on the other hand, comes with an impressive 800mAh battery. We managed to vape around three and a half pods in one charge, making it the longest lasting beginner vape we have tested to date.
- Both devices use the same battery indication LED system, with the light exhibiting
- battery levels while you vape. According to the manual, the blue light will turn white when the device has 50% of battery left and red when it’s time to charge.
- One must use a charger of 1A maximum to recharge your device.
- Using a charger more powerful than the device can damage the battery.
- We advise against using a mobile phone charger.
- Never recharge your BO devices in environments where the temperature is below 0 celsius or above 40 degrees celsius.
Cleaning and Maintaining the BO vape pen
The following are simple ways to clean the vape pen. However, it is recommended to clean the vape regularly to avoid the poor performance of the pen.
- Remove the pod from your BO e-cig and use a dry cotton swab to clean the base and the sides of the area where you insert your BO Caps.
- Turn the device over and press the cotton swab delicately around the metal contact points.
- Leave the swab there for a minute or two to absorb any liquid that might have collected there.
- Be careful not to press down hard on the metals contacts, as this may damage the battery.
- We recommend cleaning your e-cigarette regularly to keep it dry and to prevent
- damage to the battery and electrical circuits.
- Store it in a cool, dry place and keep the batteries away from heat sources, e.g.
- Direct sunlight or a hot car during summer.
- You should avoid leaving your BO device upside down for any length of time.
- Take care while putting it into your pocket.
Pros and Cons of the BO Vape pen
- It has a wide variety of flavours.
- It is safer than smoking.
- It controls the amount of nicotine inhaled.
- It also controls the output of the vapour in different shapes.
- There are no deadly or toxic, or bad odours.
- Ear, eye and throat irritation.
- Nicotine stigma
- Uncertain health risks.
- Scary headlines.
WHAT TO DO BEFORE PURCHASING
Do ask vendors to provide the results of a composition test from an independent testing laboratory for their materials. Don’t buy from a vendor that refuses to provide composition test results.
FAQS about BO Vape Pen
- What do BO Vaping e-liquids contain?
The list of ingredients used in each e-liquid in our range is written on the e-liquid’s packaging and appears as such: <50% Propylene Glycol, <50% Vegetable Glycerin, water, natural and artificial flavourings. E-liquids can also contain nicotine (available in a range of different strengths) or CBD, depending on which type of the product you wish to vape.
- Who can use an electronic cigarette?
Electronic cigarettes are designed to be used by adults over 18 years of age. Pregnant women and those who suffer from heart problems should consult with their physician before starting vaping with nicotine or other substances. People allergic to nicotine should only vape nicotine-free e-liquids.
- How does an electronic cigarette work?
The electronic cigarette (also known as an ‘e-cigarette’, ‘vape’ or ‘vaporizer’) is an electronic device that heats the liquid to create a vapour – without combustion which is then inhaled. An electronic cigarette is typically composed of a battery and an atomizer, the latter is comprised of a resistor and a cotton wick (also known as a coil) soaked with the liquid to be vaporized.
Alternate vape: UPENDS
This vape pod features the Etchip 2.0 flavour master coil and is compatible with many well-known e-liquids. In addition, you get an improved heating efficiency and a mesh coil that delivers a mouthful and original flavour from just one puff.
When you are not using the pod, you can magnetically connect it inversely to store it without having dust and fabric fibres enter the airway. With UPENDS, they assure each vapour of great disposal and allow one to vape at a lower cost.
In addition, UPENDS gives a chance of vapours to refill the vaping pens once they are over, which explains why they are of a lower cost. This makes it very economical when it comes to spending money.
The Pod Kit is designed for people chasing both hygiene and style. Recharging can go within 1Hour. However, the pod can only sustain 3-5 refilling with your taste on the vape juice you will refill it in.
The brand focuses on each detail during use and strives for a more accessible, unique, and pleasing experience.
Action can be taken at the national state, local, tribal and territorial levels to address e-cigarette use among youth and young adults. Actions could include incorporating e-cigarettes into a smoke-free policies. E-cigarettes are now the most commonly used tobacco product among youth, surpassing conventional cigarettes in 2014. E-cigarette use is strongly associated with the use of other tobacco products among youth and young adults, including combustible tobacco products.