Find Vape shops that sell Vfire pods near me
Using this free Vape locator tool to help you to find Vfire pods vape shops near me(my location).
2. What is a Vfire pod? How much does a Vfire pod cost?
The Vfire pods are pods designed by the iKrusher company. The Vfire pod are designed with PCTG, and they have a characteristic square shape. They come in pods of 1mL and 0.5mL.
The design of the Vfire pod features a plastic mouthpiece, and an iKONIC ceramic atomizer of 1.3Ohm which has a dimension of 2 x 1.8mm.
The technology used in developing this vape pod ensures that the oils receive even surface to coil coverage, which in turn maximizes vapor and flavor production. The technology is designed with the safest lab tested hardware available, and is built to industry standard.
The dimension of the whole device is 42.5mm x 16.5mm x 8.5mm. It is activated upon the push of a button, it features an anodized aluminum alloy battery casing, it also has a magnetic connection to ensure proper grip when using the pod. The center post is designed with lead-free copper.
Additional features of the Vfire vape pod include; a Premium magnetic drop port, Haptic Feedback Connection, ikonic Ceramic technology which can allow safe heating of the material over time without releasing harmful elements to the environment or compromising the material’s integrity, a Stainless-Steel center rod post, Customizable Pod System available in 0.5mL and 1.0mL.
The pods, packed in a pack of 100 costs $269.95
3. Vfire pods review
The Vfire pods by the iKrusher are specifically made to meet the industry standard. The pod systems are engineered to provide the lowest leak/failure in the industry.
You can also customize the pod by imprinting your logo on the pod when making your orders. These customizations apply to both the 0.5mL and the 1.0mL pods.
4. Vfire pod battery: how long does a Vfire pod last?
The Vfire battery has a capacity of 500mAh. The device recharges using a micro USB charger which gives it an increased power output and the capability to charge fully, depending on the prior battery level, in about 30 minutes to 2 hours.
- How many puffs are in a Vfire pod?
The Vfire pod features an estimated puff of 700 after being fully charged.
5. How to open a Vfire pod
To open the Vfire pod, follow these instructions:
- Remove the pod from the device.
- Pop off the mouthpiece of the pod
- And your pod is open.
6. How to refill Vfire pod
You can refill your Vfire pod by doing the following;
- Remove the pod from the device.
- Rotate the base in the direction of the arrow under the pod, or just pop off the mouthpiece of the pod altogether.
- Use a blunt syringe to inject your new e-juice into the pod.
- Replace the mouthpiece, and place the pod back into the device.
Here’s a link to the full video on how to refill the Vfire pod:
7. Why is my Vfire pod not hitting (not working)?
The Vfire pod may not hit due to the following reasons, and also included are ways to fix them;
- If your device blinks three times, vibrates three times and then shuts down, this indicates a short circuit. Place the device briefly in the sun to dry as the short circuit may be due to moisture.
- If your device blinks 5 times, vibrates twice, then shuts down. This is due to over-time inhalation protection. Try not to inhale for too long.
8. Where to buy Vfire near me?
The Vfire products from anywhere in the world.
The product can be bought directly from the store using conventional payment means such as cards and bank transfers.
The link to the online store ishttps://www.ikrusher.com/shop/vape-pods/vfire-pods/
Looking for a Wholesale Vfire Supplier: Try UPENDS
Click here to become our partner:
Click here to contact us and see more latest products: