If you have decided to try a vape pen or have already experienced the vape world, you should give Innokin Oceanus vape a chance. The Innokin Oceanus Isub Kit is one of Innokin's latest innovative vaping products. It is designed to quench the insatiable thirst for a new, healthy way to inhale and exhale a cigarette. This vaping device is uniquely designed with automatic features that allow it to operate without temperature control, user power curves, memory settings and other functions that typically require manual operation.
Ocean Innokin's has a new flagship box mode. This single battery 20700 mode is slightly larger than most 18650 devices yet still provide 110W of output. It is available in two different kits: paired with a Scion tank, which comes with a new dual-post velocity style RBA cover, and with an iSub VE tank in the EU, with a capacity of 2ml.
Innokin has dialed down some features for Oceans, removing temperature controls and memory settings. The result is a back-to-basics box mode designed to work best for mid wattage vaping. This kit comes with two 20700 batteries, and in this move, we expect from Innukin, you can charge them faster via USB.
- Operating Voltage: 3.0V-7.5V
- Operating Wattage: 6.0W-110W
- Replaceable battery
- Standby Current: 100uA max
- Maximum Output Wattage 110W
- Maximum Output Current 31.5A
- Maximum Output Voltage: 7.5V
- Charging: Micro USB DC 5V/2A
What’s in the box:
- 1 x Oceanus single 20700 vape mod
- 1 x iSub VE Tank
- 1 x iSub 0.5ohm BVC coil
- 1 x Extra glass tube
- 2 x 20700 high capacity batteries (3000mAh 30A-40A)
- 2 x Silicone 20700 battery sleeves
- 1 x Vape band
- 1 x Micro-USB charging cable
- 1 x User manual
In their packaging for this latest vape. Pulling up the sleeve reveals a flip-top box with two sections. "Accessories" opens to display Quick Start Guide, information and extras, while the other is titled "Inside the Innovation", where the hardware is housed.
Innokin has selected 20,700 batteries for the Oceans, and two of the kit ships are wrapped in silicone sleeves. Batteries do not ship with a full charge, although they do fit most external chargers. You can also charge 20700s internally via USB. Our sample was fully charged from empty in 2 hours and 20 minutes.
Kit styling and build quality:
Oceans has a great design and is very attractive. The zinc alloy device has just the right amount of curves and makes the form feel friendly and comfortable to use. In terms of size, it is comparable to the IPV8 and SX Mini ML class, the only significant difference being the depth, which is less than both.
The device is a bit heavy when the battery is inserted but staying well balanced is preferrable. The black and white painted vape people usually use, never stains. Keep in mind that other colors are available if you like something different.
The 510 pin appears to be made of stainless steel, with a spring-loaded pin made of brass. One faces no problems or issues flushing any of my atomizers. At the top of the device are four small drains that allow air to pass through the bottom of your atomizer.
The three buttons on the device are highly responsive, well-fitting, free and easy to use. Like all Innokin devices, there is an LED on the back of the fire button that notifies you of the battery's current charge. The main display is very bright with all the information clearly stated.
It displays wattage, power mode and resistance. Also shown is the battery charge. Voltage appears when the fire button is pressed on the vapor or when the device is used exclusively in voltage mode.
Operating the Oceanus:
- Three clicks of the fire button turn the device on and off.
- Press the fire button and the minus button to switch between MODN and MODP power modes.
- To change the wattage, hold down the plus button for two seconds until the wattage starts flashing, then adjust with the plus and minus buttons. The wattage can be increased or decreased in 0.5W increments.
- Hold down the fire button and the pulse button to cycle in wattage/voltage/bypass modes.
- Press the plus and minus buttons to turn the screen.
Isub VE Tank Quick Start Guide
- The filling is as easy as unscrewing the top and pouring your juice down the sides of the tank.
- The "push and pull" method is easy to remove coils with clean hands - which means you can remove them even if there is juice in the tank.
- Just open the base - remove the coil by pulling and then pop in your new one - easy.
The included coils have 0.5-ohm resistance and are intended to fire between 30-60 watts. It is considered that 30 watts, results in a slight wash, and 45W does a sweet spot. At this wattage one gets the right amount of heat, decent taste and perfect cloud production. If you try to push the wattage to 50 watts, this sometimes results in dry hits and you get a hint of a mild burning taste.
Overall, battery life is excellent, but it will vary greatly depending on the wattage and how often you use it. When using the device with the added iSub VE tank and vaping at 45W, It can be used for about 6-7 hours. Of course, you use a lot more than the battery if you fit something like Super Aspire Nautilus 2 or a Kayfun 5 and vape at low wattage. Another consideration is that you get two batteries to keep the steam going while the other battery is charging which you own an external charger.
- Easy to use
- Beautifully built
- Choice of kits
- Choice of colours
- Ships with two decent 20700 batteries
- It has sufficient power to run the device
- On the heavy side
- Battery life is not as good as I expected on higher wattage
- No temp control
How do I turn on my Innokin Oceanus?
- Once the battery is inserted, x3 clicks of the fire button turn on and off
- Fire & + button: changed mode from MODN to MODP
- + & – buttons together: flips screen
- Fire & + button: wattage/voltage/bypass modes
- + & – buttons together: precise reading of puffs/volts/resistance
- Hold for 2 seconds until screen flashes to change wattage, then increase/decrease by 0.5 increments.
- Like I said about as simple as things can get.
How long does an Innokin Oceanus vape last?
Like most coils, Innokin Scion coils will last between one and two weeks in the case of heavy users. If you find yourself feeling light-headed, expect this window to last more than a month.
As a vaper, you need a source to count on to provide you with the best vaping equipment. UPENDS.com promises you the best vaping equipment that combines quality and technology to ensure you enjoy the best vaping experience.
UPENDS.com lets you enjoy the best vaping experience within your budget. All of their vaping equipment comes at a wholesale price which saves you from rising prices.
To make sure they serve you better, UPENDS.com is hiring agents to distribute the vaping equipment. That way, you will receive their services at your doorstep.
This is a wonderful kit of Innokin. The only downside is the lack of temperature control but honestly, many vapors do not subscribe to the temperature control system. The device works very well in wattage mode, and an additional power mode with a 20% increase is useful when using tanks or RDAs with large Clapton coils.
One of the reasons people like this kit so much is that it finally makes the Scion tank rebuildable. If you favor builds 0.5 ohms and don't see yourself pushing 70 W, Ocean can be a very decent option for you. And even if you plan to go higher, you get two good 20700 batteries in the kit, which you can charge in the device.