As a new entrant to the vaping world, there are arrays of vaping products you will come across, and one of them is a vape pen. Vaping comes with a nice experience when you have the right equipment and know-how to use it. There is a lot to learn about vape pens and arming yourself with the right information about this vaping equipment will give you an excellent experience and avoid disappointments.
In this writing, we will have a deeper look at vape pen and understand the best way you can use it with different vape juice. We shall focus on using the vape pen for THC, CBD, Nicotine, and more.
Before understanding how to use the vape pen, it is good we understand what a vape pen is.
Its name “pen” is derived from the fact that the vape pen can fit in your pocket like a pen. Sometimes known as vaporizer pens, pen vapes, pen-style vape and vapour pens, a vape pen is a piece of heating equipment powered by a battery that heats an e-juice in a vaporizer or cartridge until it vaporizes. The vape pens do not produce smoke but heat e-juice to transform into the vapour.
A vape pen is powered by a rechargeable battery that has different run times and different capacities. Vape pens are designed with a size closer to that of a normal cigar. Although they may be designed in various sizes, they all take a cylindrical shape and perform a similar function.
Vape Pens give you two options to choose from:
Rechargeable Vape Pens- these vape pens are powered by a rechargeable battery that is compatible with a wide variety of atomizers and cartridges.
Disposable Vape Pen- these are all-in-one vape pen unit with an in-built battery, a pre-filled cartridge and coil. They are disposable once they are used up; you cannot recharge them or refill them.
Although a vape pen is made in a compact and small size, various parts allow it to execute its functions. The parts include:
Vape pens are the most popular option when it comes to vaping different e-liquids. Although it is made with a slim and compact design, a vape pen has other parts that allow it to function as intended.
Let’s look at its main parts;
Cartridge, also known as a tank, is a part of the vape pen that holds the e-juice. It can be pre-filled or refillable.
Mouthpiece- this is a part of the vape pen that where you can inhale the produced vapour from. Its is always made from silicone, glass or plastic and its replaceable. A mouthpiece is designed in a way that it fits well on your mouth.
Battery- battery provides the necessary power required to heat the e-juice to produce vapor. Most vape pens use Lithium-ion batteries with different capacities.
Indicator Light- this shows you when the vape pen is on. It changes its colours to indicate different battery levels.
USB Port- vape pen batteries are rechargeable, and the USB port allows you to charge your battery using the USB cable.
Power Button and Sensor- the power button and sensor serve to trigger the atomizer to release the vapor. You need to push and hold a power button for the vapor to be released. However, this feature features in some vape pens and misses in the other; it depends on the type you buy.
After understanding the parts of a vape pen, it is prudent to know how to use it to vape different e-juices.
We shall focus on how to use a vape pen for different e-liquids.
THC stands for Tetrahydrocannabinol a psychoactive constituent of cannabis used in vaping. You can consume THC in different forms, including:
To use the Weed Oil and Distillate Carts, you need to buy a weed pen compatible with a 510-threaded oil cart.
To use your vape pen on Weed Oil and Distillate Carts:
- Remove the rubber seal on the bottom of the oil cartridge then connect it to the battery
- If your Vape pen is a Push-Button vape pen, make sure it is charged and turned ON.
- Make sure your device is set at the minimum voltage settings
- Start by inhaling small puffs to gauge the effects; this step is helpful, especially when you are new to vaping.
- You can increase the voltage while gauging the puff until you achieve the best for you
Dab vape pens are designed in a unique way to provide high airflow for effective vaping. To use the Dabs and wax vape pens:
- Use a dab tool to load a small amount of wax into the heating chamber; make sure you don’t overload the chamber to avoid clogging or leaking.
- Prime the coil carefully to melt the wax slightly.
- Start taking small puffs to gauge its effectiveness. Make sure you pulse the button to avoid experiencing.
CBD is an acronym for Cannabidiol, a second-most preferred ingredient of Marijuana. You can use your vape pen in two ways, including:
Using the vape pen for the CBD oil cartridges is almost similar to that of weed oil cartridges.
- Remove the rubber seal, and attach the cartridge to your device by screwing
- For a multiple voltage device, set it on the lowest voltage level
- If you are using the modern cartridge you can use more voltage with ceramic coils without experiencing a burn.
Here, the vape pen allows you refill its tank with CBD vape juice. It is simple to use this vape pen:
- First, you need to ensure you are not vaping a CBD oil tincture but a CBD juice.
- Make sure you pick the sub-ohm devices for high-strength CBD and MTL devices for low-strength CBD.
- Fill the cartridge with the right CBD vape juice before attaching it to the vape pen
- Allow the system to settle for a while to allow the e-liquid to be absorbed by the coil
- Gauge the strength of the vape by taking a small puff
- You can now inhale and exhale the vape normally without holding it
You can also use the nicotine e-liquid for vape pens. The nicotine vape pens offer the best vaping experience than the traditional carts. The recent vape pens come with extra features, including the larger battery with different option of the coil.
A vape pen for nicotine can be used in two forms, including:
Direct Lung (DL) - DL vape pens allows you to enjoy bigger clouds and are the best for you for low-strength nicotine e-liquid for 3-6mg.
Mouth to Lung (MTL) - if you intend to use the high-strength e-liquids for vaping, then MTL is the best vape pen to use. You can use MTL pen with 6mg and above.
UPENDS.com has stocked the best vape pens for you. Apart from the vape pens, the UPENDS.com has stocked the best vaping equipment that you can trust.
The good news is that all the UPENDS.com vape equipment is built with high quality and the latest technology in the vaping world. You will also enjoy shopping with UPENDS.com because of their wholesale price on all products.
To make sure they reach you better, UPENDS.com is recruiting agents to aid in distributing the vape pen and other vape products.
This is easy now that you understand how to use a vape pen for different e-liquids. If you intend to vape using the THC and CBD oil cartridges, you need to go for a 510-threaded vape pen. The vape pens you choose also depend on your experience in vaping.