Aegis Max vape contains an IP67 military-grade shock, water, and dust resistance rating. Besides this, it comes with premier performance and flavor-focused Zeus Sub-ohm tank. Geekvape started in 2015adjustable in Shenzhen, China, and it has over ten headquarters globally and has sold 15 plus million mods and tanks. We’ll look into the details of the Aegis Max vape below.
Packaging and Appearance
Max comes in rectangular cardboard boxes, perfectly painted with traditional black and orange color combinations. The picture appearing on the front symbolizes the device inside the box. The backside of the package includes short descriptions, main pictogram features, and company contact details.
The starter0.96-inch kit arrives in several modern colors like black space, red phoenix, grey pearl, black tungsten, and white storm. The fitting finish of the iconic brown leather handles and the unique colored stitching make the appearance lovely.
Geekvape Aegis Max Kit Information
Aegis Max Kit encompasses the Zeus Sub-ohm tank and the brand new Aegis Max Mod with a vast reputation. In addition, the pre-installed AS-100 chipset contains temperature control modes like bypass, different wattage, and variable power control, setting your power curve.
The kit tank holds a threaded top-fill system and a childproof lock, a great treat of top to bottom airflow producing dense flavor and a better vapor production experience.
Aegis Max Kit Contents
- 18650 battery adapter
- Zeus sub-ohm tank
- Battery door assist tool
- Mesh Z2 0.2ohm coil
- Spare straight glass
- USB charger cable
- Aegis Max Mod 100W
- Spare parts pack
- User manual
- Mesh Z1 0.4ohm coil
Geekvape Aegis Max Kit Features
- Push-pull coil
- 510 connection plate
- Overheat protection
- Resistance range of 0.05ohm to 3.0ohm
- Overtime protection 10 seconds
- IP67 rating; dust, water, and shock-proof
- Convertible top-to-bottom airflow
- Support TC, TCR, VV, bypass, and VW modes
- Short circuit protection
- OLED clear display
- Output wattage of 1 to 100W
- AS-100 intelligent chipset
- The super fast firing of less than 0.02s
Aegis Max Specifications
- Temperature control: 200-600 oF / 100-3150C
- Charger voltage: 5V-1.5A
- Best vaping time: 10s
- Minimum voltage: 3.3-0.1 volts
- Input: 3.2-4.2 volts
- Output: 0.1-8 volts
- Material: Zinc-Aluminium Alloy
- Battery: single 21700 or 18650 with an adaptor
- Output power: 5-100 watts
- Screen: 0.96 inch
Zeus Sub-ohm Tank
- 810 drip tip
- Top-fill system with double fill ports
- Top-bottom airflow adjustment
- Tank size:26×43mm
- Capacity: 2ml, 3ml standard, and 5ml bubble glass
- Bottom coil base section
- 304 stainless steel tank
- Child-proof locking drip cap
- Silica glass system
Build Quality and Design
Aegis Max has a unique and iconic design carrying five different colors. Max contains a leather, and rubber-metal skeleton surrounding the outer material patch. Looks great and awesome when holding due to the ergonomic grip, and it fits the palm nicely with the help of a curve leather patch.
Max has an IP67 rating with waterproof, dust resistant, and shockproof. The top-quality hexagonal fire button on the front side gives the iconic design. Aegis Max design carries a single 21700 battery. Besides this, you can use a 20700 battery or a 18650 with an adapter.
Zeus Sub-ohm Tank
Geekvape Aegis Max contains a 510 spring-loaded and gold-plated pin connector plate. Able to hold tanks without overhang, with nicely crafted threads for smooth attachment and detachment of Zeus tank and other tanks.
An enlarged connection plate holds a diameter of 30mm, making it less standard but more ideal for drippers and big tanks. Held with three screws and has an embossed radial patch that stops pressured excess liquids from getting to the tank and avoiding the plate from scratch.
Charger and Battery
Aegis Max takes a single 21700 battery and comes with 18650 adapters, and accepts external batteries. The 21700 battery carries a massive battery capacity that varies from 3000mAh to 5000mAh.
If you dislike charging vape batteries externally, then Aegis Max got you covered. Max has a micro USB charger that you plug into the wall with ease, and the USB charger contains a 1.5A charging rate.
The micro USB port has a water resistance mechanism, and the port is attached back to the mod rubber body and covered with a thick rubber cap. A 1.5A charging 5000mAh battery will take three and a half hours, but a 2A charger will fully charge the battery for two and a half hours.
A screen of Aegis Max emits true white light, and it’s brighter compared to Aegis Solo’s blue-tinted screen. The official size of the Aegis Max screen measures 12×23mm.
Changing the screen brightness is a quick and simple process by pressing the fire button and the ‘-’ or ‘+’ button. The brightness scale ranges from 0% to 100%, whereby 0% does not entirely turn the backlight off.
Max Battery Door
The battery door of Max contains the screwcap due to dual battery capacity. The screw cap is waterproof, secure, includes an in-built handle, and holds a flat head screwdriver space for a vast size shut.
Screwcap carries smooth and pleasant threads. Besides this, it’s not a challenge to connect the cables. Matching the lines takes a few easy attempts by turning the cap for the threads to align.
Aegis Max Kit Operation
How to Insert a Battery
- Lift the in-built handle on the battery door
- Using the head screwdriver, unscrew and take out the cap
- Take out the 18650 battery adapter
- Insert the 21700 battery with the side first into the mod
- Screw the cap securely
Change the Zeus Coil Tank
- Place the tank upside down to avoid liquid leakage
- Unscrew the base from the tank using the screwdriver
- Twist the installed coil out and place the new coil
- Ensure the two notches line with grooves on the tank
- Screw the bottom to the tank firmly
- Fill and wait for five minutes for the liquid to soak into the coil
Filling the Max Zeus Sub-ohm Tank
- Unscrew the top-cap halfway and lift the filling cap
- Using the outer edge filling hole, pour liquid
- Screw the filling cap
Button Combination and Operation
- Power on/off: Press the fire button five times
- Power-up/down: Press the ‘+’ or ‘-’ button, respectively
- Enter settings: Press the fire button three times
- Lock/unlock adjustments: Hold both adjustment buttons simultaneously
- Exit settings: Long press fire button for five seconds
- Set VPC: Enter scene, press the fire button to go over parameters, then use ‘+’/‘-’ buttons to change the selected parameter values
- Puff counter clear: Enter settings and long-press the fire button, then use the ‘+’/‘-’ buttons
- Change modes: Enter settings, then hold down the ‘+’ or ‘-’ buttons to shift to other ways, and the present method patched top-left of the screen
- Brightness adjustment: Press and hold down the fire button, then use the ‘+’ or ‘-’ buttons to change the levels
- Stealth mode on or off: Press and hold simultaneously the fire button and ‘+’/‘-’ for one second
- Reset mod: Put off the device, press and hold down the ‘+’ and ‘-’ buttons until the model details show, press the fire button for five seconds
Aegis Max Performance
Mesh Z1 0.4ohm KA1 Coil
The maximum wattage of the Z1 0.4ohm coil ranges between 60-70w, resulting in tart flavor and thicker cloud formation. At 50w, the display is a small dense cloud formation and a tasty flavor, while at 70w, the burning taste from the surroundings.
Mesh Z2 0.2ohm KA1 Coil
The coil holds 70-80 wattage; vapor production at 75w is massive clouds with the best flavor. Turning to lower wattage, you feel a burning cotton taste. At 50w, the display of large clouds and prominent ample flavor.
Battery Life and Performance
Max introduced a 21700 compatible battery with a plastic adapter allowing the usage of a single 18650 battery. The 21700 battery lasts up to six days with the adapter battery.
IP67 water-resistant, shockproof, and dustproof making the device pass extreme tests. In addition, Max can stand in any liquid, even paints, for long. Dropping Max from any highest point and even driving over it will not harm the device.
- IP67 rating, durable and rugged
- Great power mode performance
- Excellent build quality
- Best leather backing and quality silicon coating
- Wonderful wattage curve mode
- Fantastic flavor and cloud formation
- Great external 21700 and 18650 batteries
- Handles 30-millimeter atomizers minus overhang
- Bigger clear screen and good TC functionality
- Excellent adjustable airflow and lovely 510 connection plate
- 1.5Amp charging rate
- Lack of listed voltage and amp limits
Geekvape Aegis Max is the latest single 21700 mod, one of its own with the brilliant build quality, IP67 rating, and outshining performance. In addition, the kit produces tasty flavor and massive thick clouds. So if you require a new mod, The Geekvape Aegis Max Mod is the option to go for.